Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Brainwashing.....

 Today I got brainwashed by 3 of my colleagues. Not scientifically though, but if you are listening to the same things for 4 times in a row, I guess it could be named "brainwashing".

Why and how? For example, if you first listen to a new song on the radio, yoyou might not really like it. Soon, everytime your switch on the radio, the same song will at least be played once or twice. The more you hear, the more you like it. Unless it is a song type  that you really don't like listening too like heavy metal, you will  find yourself loving it or even able to hum along.

In my case today, I have been selected to play the role of a customer  ( Why? Coz I am not in the line of sales, so I should play it well) and listen to 4 of my colleagues sell a product's benefits and features to me. After listening, I was able to feedback to them the pros and cons their ways of presentation. At the same time, after 4 times listening to the same things though presented differently, I feel that even I can sell the product ! I feel that this is a good way to coach one another and also to brainstorm ways to sell better and ALSO to practice the selling skills. Like that say, if you hone your sword well enough everyday, it will serve you well one day ~!

Another fulfilling day for me !

No comments:

Post a Comment