Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sushi King RM2 Bonanza is here Again !

YES! It's here again. Twice a year, I would take Jeslyn to Sushi King for their RM2 Bonanza treat. Many friends told me  they couldn't stand the long queue, why issit I still wanna go? Well, I had my own way. This is what I usually do :- If  I'm going to the Sushi King at Parkson Ipoh, I'll skip breakfast in the morning and be there at 11:30 am (  the queue is shorter at this time ). If I should need to go at night, I'll go to Jusco's Sushi King at about 8:30 p.m. JJ's Sushi King has a different style for queueing - They prefer to take down customer's names and call them in turns. So, after registering myself and taking note of how many more customers before me, I'll take Jeslyn for a walk around JJ and come back around 20 - 30 minutes.

Well, the above "tricks" usually works for me. Today, Jeslyn and me had a very satisfying meal at Sushi King - we had our share of scallops, baby octopus, fish roe and salmon.






This are two of our favourites - we had 2 helpings of scallops and 3 of the baby octopus.




Jeslyn enjoying her sushi - she either eats the rice first then the topping or vice-versa but seldom together. Funny girl !




Alakaboom ! The plates getting higher.. ha! ha!. We ended up finishing 11 plates and the bill ? Less than RM30.00. Burppp..... Yummy !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment