Friday, October 22, 2010

Bad Mood.....

Last two days, I was in a very bad mood.

I happened one day that I was told that I was expected to spend more time doing another's work and that I am not being helpful at all. All these has to come from a third party and It was as if I was being portrayed as a lazy person who doesn't help others. So I asked, "What do you expect from me? Other than my current work, I am also to do another person's work and  not even any free time for myself while the person concerned can rest.. FINE! . I'll do it. I 'll take over 50% of her work so she can be happier".

If you think this was what that makes me angry, then you are mistaken. It is not the extra work, it is the attitude of the person concerned  ( I shall name her A  &  the person telling me this ( name him B ). First of all,  A had never told me that she needed help and she couldn't cope with the work. She only had to ask and help will be there from me. But, no no..... she had to grumble behind my back  to B and  this makes me look like a INCONSIDERATE person. Whenever I ask A if she needs any help, she will decline it and she likes to do things the "long " way, which is why she takes a long time to finish. This B then comes to me and tells me that I am such a  person and I should help her out. That was the thing that is making me angry. After all the years of working together, she didn't even have the courtesy to  tell me personally. It really feels like being BACK-STABBED. Uuurrgggghhhhhhh.......

On the other hand, B says he will also help but as far as I can see, he is not much of a help at all. Sometimes I wish I can just move somewhere else and do things my own style. The steam accumulated so much that tears comes to my eyes. Thankfully, my best friend helped me release some of it and now I'm feeling better. Thanks to you, O !

1 comment:

  1. Great that u pen it down in ur Dia-blog here to release ur hot steam. U can oso chk out laughter therapy on youtube n laugh for 5 mins..u will feel recharged n "new" again. very therapeutic to laugh for no reason.
    I believe u r a strong person n will soon be over these craps wic do nt wrth ur precious time & energy. Cheer up buddy. hv a Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete