Sunday, October 3, 2010

Balloons, balloons......

Today I saw a lot of balloons. Colourful and used to make many different shapes and sizes. Looking at the balloons that were tied to togther to look like trees, chickens, trees, flowers and others, balloons are definitely one of the things used for decoration in many kinds of event.

I tend to link balloon and stress. When you blow up a balloon, it is like stress increasing in our bodies. The more it is blown into, the bigger the balloon and when the balloon cannot take it anymore, BANG!!! . Imagine the stress as the air and the balloon as our mind, you will know that we should not over-stress ourselves.

Personally, I like to de-stress by going out with friends. Whether is Karaok-ing or just hanging around, I like to enjoy the company of my friends. Since meeting up with my old schoolmates through Facebook last year, we would try to meet up once around every month. Just a simple lunch or dinner date would means over two hours of chit-chatting and laughter. How I like it !

Another one is Karaok-ing. Just last night, I went singing with my friends and although I didn't get to sing my favourite songs (coz there were just too many avid singers there), it was just pure happy fun time with taking photographs, talking or rather shouting and  singing along.

Be it whatever way we choose to de-stress, it is important to know and find ways to release the stress or tension in our mind and body. Never let it accumulate or one day we might find it to be a bomb ready to explode anytime. So, be happy and stress is something you won't quite see.

No comments:

Post a Comment