Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lunch at A'Shore

I had a simple lunch with my friend, Irene on Tuesday. Took her to a place called A'Shore. The place is a bit secluded but the food is nice and reasonably priced. They even have a lunch time promo going on where RM1.00 is deducted from price shown (only for individual meal).



I ordered Claypot Lou Shu Fen while my friend ordered Fried BeeHoon in Tai-Look Mee Style ( special arrangement hehehe). While capturing the photos, we were giggling away like schoolgirls because the people there were thinking what these two silly woman were doing.

Irene and I have lost touch for more than 10 years and recently through Facebook, we reconnected and now we are making up for the times lost. In fact, in there  I found quite a number of long-lost friends who were my schoolmates in there. Although we were not close during those days, I take it as to making new friends for today... Life has become more colourful since signing up in Facebook.

3 comments:

  1. great start for your blog...go pick up some cute templates for free frm my blog (top left corner).

    hey whr is our sor poh photo huh?

    This thur (27 aug) we all meet at A-shore ok..u, Prem, PAt, Jasmine , myself & mayb Sam since she oso wanted to go. U finalise ok.

    ReplyDelete