Monday, August 31, 2009

Pot Luck, My FM & Nicholas Teoh

What does potluck and MY FM and Nicholas Teo has to with one another? Actually it's because of MY FM's annual show which is going to be broadcast over the ASTRO Channel this Monday and one of the singers is Nicholas Teo who also happened to be my Mom-in-law's favourite singer AND my 3rd sis-in-law (aka 3SIL) invited her to watch the programme at my SIL's house. SO I suggested doing a POTLUCK dinner at her house ! Whew!! (Long story eh ? )

So this simple lady started cracking her head to cook something simple yet yummy and of course easy to prepare. IWell , I decided to make a dish of  Pork Nuggets. This dish reminds me of my maid, Haryani, who was very eager to learn to cook for the first time. She secretly copied down everything I said. No wonder everytime I wanted to cook this dish, she can prepare everything I need.

The ingredients for this dish are actually very simple and can be mix-n-match up to our own taste. This round, I'm using water chestnut, carrot and potatoes with "mashed" pork as the main ingredient of course!



First, add soy sauce, sesame oil and some flour to it and mix it about.
Then chop some garlic, onion, carrot, potatoes and water chestnuts.

.







.








Mix all the above ingredients evenly with the mashed pork meat and scoop a spoonful and shape it into 50cts balls.










Flatten it as u fry so that it will look like a nugget. Jeslyn also help me to fry as I shaped the mashed pork meat. Just fry it till it's golden brown. Simple & easy.


Try it our and tell me what do u think?    ENJOY !!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. yummy...i tried making mini pork chops but with salted fish (Ham Yue yook pheang)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If u ad in waterchestnuts, it'll give the crunchy and sweet taste

    ReplyDelete