Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Satisfaction

I'm working in the wat-v-call the service line. Day in day out the people i served counts up to about 20 to 30 people.
Well, it's not everyday i get satisfaction from serving these people BUT today i got an exceptional case.
There was this brother n a sister (seniors) that came to my counter at the last office hours. So I did wat i did everyday (plus an extra smile cuz i wan in a happy mood today). At the end of their transaction, the brother came to thank me and added an extra word "Thanks for the good service" . Though it maybe just five simple words but it certainly makes me feel satisfaction in today's work.

Everyday, we speak a lot and say a lot too but there were times that the words we spoke can bring happiness to others. May it be just a simple thank you or good day. So let's try our best to do it everyday and by making one person happy, it will set out a chain reaction of happy thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment