Sunday, November 1, 2009

My 1st D-I-Y Enzyme

A lot of people are talking about making their own fruit enzyme or making enzyme out of garbag nowadays. As far as I know, a lot of my relatives, friends and customers as well, are making their own enzyme concoction. Some drink it for health and some uses it for household purposes like mopping the floor, planting of flowers, washing dishes or even washing the bathroom.Many have said it repels insects and removes oil or stubborn stains very well.

Enzymes for drinking can be made from fresh fruits, vegetables or even Chinese herbs whereas those for household purposes are made for discarded fruit skins and vegetables. If you would like to try doing it, try this website here.

Today I tried my hands in making  green apple and lemon enzyme. The picture below is the result,  2 hours after I sealed the bottle. Notice the brownish liquid at the bottom. Now all I have to do is WAIT........



No comments:

Post a Comment