Thursday, November 5, 2009

Project Hatyai - Chapter One

For the last five days, I've been very hardworking, working on a "project". Not the school one la! of course. Five days ago, my friend and me had an idea of going to Hatyai. At first, I thought i can organise  a trip of 3 days 2 nights for about 10 persons, but in the end, nobody wanted to join us.In the end, it's only the two of us..:-(

So, we changed plans and decided to go for a free and easy trip of 2 days 1 night. Because of this, I started surfing the net for the suitable hotels that I can booked online. Being a first-timer, I was, at first, sceptical of the websites that I'm looking through. There is always a chance I might come across a bogus website that might cheating me.

Other that that, I have to search for maps of the hotels that are near the centre of the city. After five days of work, I finally found the niche of it. Now, reservations and map are all in place. It makes me realize to have a budget-free&easy trip planned is not easy. A lot of things had to be considered.

Now, the last piece of the project will be the transportation. Easy job la! Next post, I should be able to finalise everything,... hopefully !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment