Tuesday, November 2, 2010

20 years ago .......

20 years ago, I stepped into this company, full of enthusiasm and ideas. During these years, I have encountered ups and down, happiness and anger, laughter and tears, happiness and sad moments, disappointment and hope,  resentment and forgiveness. Many pages of my life are in this company. After all. everyday 8 hours are spent here which comes up to 1/3 of my weekdays. In other words, I could say 30% of my time are spent in this place. Although many things had happened, I would not want to change the place I am in now. Maybe it is my comfort zone, maybe I am afraid of the challenge or maybe I am too old to change. No matter what , this place will be the place for me to stay on for the next following 10 years UNLESS I strike TOTO, hahahaha.......

Tomorrow is the marking of my 20th anniversary with this place. I hope that the following years to come, I will see happiness, cheers, laughter and hope. Amithabha !

No comments:

Post a Comment