Wednesday, November 17, 2010

LV - To buy ?

London & Paris, two places where I would like to go and experience once.  2 days ago, my LK went there on an incentive trip with all the comapny achievers. Although he has to partly work as an "assistant-cum-guide", it is still a trip that I envy. Given the chance, I wouldn't mind too.

Many friends told me to ask my LK to buy back LV bags for me. For me, it is definitely A designer bag but even if it is 50% discount, I don't think I want to buy for 2 reasons. One, it is still expensive even if given a discount. It cost a few thousand just to buy one. I may be able to afford it but I couldn't bear buying such an expensive bag. Silly, you might think ! Maybe it is due to upbringing. When I was a kid, my family were poor. My father had to work outstation and left only my mom and me at home. My mother sometimes had to work part-time house work to support me during the schooldays. Growing up made me realise that money is not a luxury in my life. Therefore, I still can't bear to spend on designer things in spite of the higher pay I am taking now. TWO, LV bags designs are all over the place, be it the China-made or the Original-made, the Pasar-malam ones or the Original-shop ones. If you go out dressed expensively, you can carry a Pasar-malam  LV and nobody questions whether your bag is original or not.  On the contrary, you carry an Original LV, dress ordinarily, people will think it is not an Orginal LV. So, I told my LK not to bother buying an LV back.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment