Saturday, November 13, 2010

Jeslyn's graduation trip

Today Jeslyn is heading out to Malacca for her primary graduation trip with her classmates. Being her first trip without me beside her, she seems independent enough to pack all her things by herself. It was only me that was the worried one. I was fussing over her with the things she should take and also advices on things to be careful with. I guess most parents are the same, right ?

So far, she had been gradually sending me SMS every few hours. This action of hers made me feel less worried. This is not her first time to Malacca but  it is her first outstation trip with her friends. She was so excited about it that she woke up at 5 am  in order to get ready !

I hope she enjoys this trip and may it be a happy and memorable trip for her. This Mummy waits for her to come home safely back into my arms tomorrow night. Sweet dreams, my girl !

No comments:

Post a Comment