Monday, September 7, 2009

Cheap clothing !

I came across this shop selling all its clothes at RM25.00. So the "silai" in me just couldn't resist the temptation to check out this place. There's at least 3 types of prices, RM15, RM19 and of course the max, RM25. There are children clothing ( t-shirts, caps, bikinis, skirts, shoes and a few gowns) ladies clothing and accessories (wallets, dinner bag, fashion bags, jewellery, earrings, shores, belts etc). All in this corner shop behind Chor Kee Coffeeshop in Ipoh Garden South.
There's this cute toddler/baby romp in the pattern of Superman and Bee (which is already common, I guess) hanging there that I couldn't resist nt taking a pic of it.
I was able to just browse through for a few minutes when hubby comes looking for me. Have yet to satisfy the urge to buy, so I'll definitely BE BACK !!!!!! Just U Seee !!!!! The silai in me just could not resist it... Arrrgghhh!

1 comment:

  1. As todate oredi bgth so many clothes for my girls for nxt year CNY, cud u believe it? I agree sometimes the clothes can be very irresistable esp thse good deals one with rare design/pattern!I sure gasak first.

    ReplyDelete