Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My First Car Wash

I've never been to those auto car wash centre before. Ever since my maid went back to Indonesia, my poor car had not been to a "bath" for 2 weeks. After the Hor Hee breakfast , my hubby decided to take the car for a wash. We stopped by one centre advertising for RM4 per wash but went off after seeing that it was all done manually ( long queue and longer waiting time). Then we went to Kampar Road and found one that's machine-operated. So, IN we go.........




First, we were sprayed with water ( done manually by foreign workers)..



Then, soap and bubbles ...........



Off we go into the "machine" for cleaning up.....










And Last, wiping my car clean and dry (oso manual) with these towels.




All along this little journey, my daugther and me were giggling away like some kids who were enjoying their first taste at candy while my hubby was laughing at us , " Soh Poh n Soh Mooi, so happy !!!!"

I don't know why but this little journey makes me laugh and feel happy..LOL.. All for the price of RM3.00 !

2 comments:

  1. why now "heng" auto carwash ah? i also blog about it not so long ago wor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. "heng" bcoz no more maid to wash car for me! Tat's y haf to pong chan auto car wash lor...LOL

    ReplyDelete