Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hor Hee Fun again!

Another weekend has just passed. Only last week i blogged about having found the Hor Hee Fun stall from my earlier working days. This week, I found another Hor Hee Fun stall from my school days! Actually, the stall is still there since my school days. It's just that I haven't been there for a few years. It's the Kedai Makanan  Lok Wee Koi opposite the Kamdar Store. It used to be the haunt for most of the Ipoh ppl with the ex-famous Super Kinta Departmental Store, Ipoh Main Market, ex-Foh San Dim Sum restaurant and a bus-stop within walking distance.




 The Hor Hee Fun is well... almost the same with its usual ingredients.



Another thing I like about the shop is its ice-cream soda drink. THAT I can still tell you, it's the same. I don't think it can be found in most of the coffee-shops I've been to. If anyone who reads this knows of other coffeeshops with this drink, leave me a note. I like to go and try it out.

First, you pour in the Seven-Up ( it has a scoop of vailla ice-cream on the top ). See how nice it is with its 3 layer colours !


NOW,.. * kacau * it wth the spoon  ( make sure you don't "disturb" the ice-cream) and Ta-da... a yummy pink frothy drink ... Sllurrrpppp!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog. Ipoh is definitely a food heaven.

    ReplyDelete