Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My 2nd Car Treasure Hunt

I went for my 2nd car  treasure hunt last week. We departed from Ipoh at 5:30 am in order to reach Butterworth by 8 am for the debriefing by pro-people, AAM. They also supervised the last year's hunt. This year's target place is  Marina Cove Resort, Lumut. At exactly 9 am, we were flagged off. I really enjoy the challenge of treasure hunting and the fun of getting the answers to the mind-boggling questions.

Last year, my team was the champion but boo hoo hoo .. this year,we were disqualified as we were late by 14 mins. The winner was able to get 14 correct answers while we were able to get 12 correct ones. If only we manage our time well...... Too bad ! If there's another hunt next year, I'll definitely do better ! YES! Kanbatei !

No comments:

Post a Comment