Tuesday, September 22, 2009

" Pirates" On Sale



He! He! I hope my posting of this blog wouldn't get any scolding from my friends or anyone else. BUT, I just couldn't help blogging about it. WHY? Because recently, I notice in Ipoh (don't know about other states), most of the DVD shops are having a BIG sale. Some are selling RM10.00 for 3 dics like the picture above and there are also those selling RM20.00 for 3 pieces of what-they-call the Blu-ray disc ( known to be exceptionally clear). And just yesterday, I saw another  shop selling RM2.00  per disc ( CD or DVD), regardless of whether it's a single movie or those 8-in-1). Real CHEAP !!! Imagine, clear pictures with correct subtitles for less than RM1.50 to entertain you and your family for a night ! No wonder those original DVDs had a hard time fighting the "Pirates"....

No comments:

Post a Comment